View Profile sharpnova

193 Movie Reviews

great look. can't tell if stop motion or 3d animation. looked great either way.

the "leave me alone" scream at the end was cringey though. i have never found that comedy beat of having someone yell in rage at scene end funny at all. always feels like 12 year old humor the kind of stuff little kids would really laugh hard at.

also their corpses had no evidence of a chainsaw having been used on them and the villain ran out of the alleyway way too soon after the last gunshot sound.

Was he seeking redemption via producing and providing art? If so, I got it. Otherwise... though I enjoyed it a lot, it went over my head!

re:author: cool. though to characterize hitler's paintings as crappy isn't exactly being fair. he was clearly artistically talented.

PedroZorrilla responds:

You got it, its not literal of course, i mean hitler wouldnt redeem himself by giving out his crapy paintings, but its simbolic on the way that after years of fear and greediness he overcomes his ways of being in a way thats thoughtful and generous, and accomplishing his childhood dream of making the city beautiful, which is the reason why he bacame a dictator in the first place.

amazing graphics. god awful voice acting.

re author: *stares at you in awe*

Potatoman responds:

*walks away looking ridiculously badass*

1,467 Game Reviews

Why did you design this game to need to load its entire contents before starting?

Don't you think.. oh I dono.. maybe you could have had it load the minimum necessary to start up and then load more assets as needed?

Rocket science, I know!

Also why does the chick have a weird bulge on the lower part of her right cheek? Is that a growth? Is this game about cancer?

e=mc^2 is not the theory of relativity. wtf. it's just mass-energy equivalence. it happens to have a factor of c^2 which is relativistic, but there is no equation for relativity in general. and general relativity's is G_uv = 8piT_uv, etc.

re: author

To anyone reading author reply and wondering wtf they are talking about. They just typed some random expressions. Author is as ridiculously stupid as I thought. I've lowered my rating from 3 stars to .5 stars.

Halve responds:

(z−2)2=−2i=2ei3π2 = z−2=2–√ei3π4 isn't obivious?

beautiful animation. stellar sound/music the ambiance is perfect

but i had to quit because of how difficult it is to change directions. when you're in the air you can't change directions and when you land, you still can't for a crucial amount of frames.

it made movement feel so clunky i just couldn't get into a good rhythm

still a stellar entry but i'm far too intelligent to want to deal with that annoying movement limitation

D-SuN responds:

Thanks for playing and for point out the issue. Lots of other people think the same, turning is a bit unresponsive. I'll get onto fixing it! Edit: Those fixes are now done and game is updated!

19 Audio Reviews

This just sounds like a bunch of presets tbh.

Solid. Good range in this and the other reel. Was expecting cringe from NG and it definitely sounded like something that would fit a wide range of projects.

Julieparkvo responds:

Aww thank you very much. I love your music <3

Great

Your instrument choice reminded me of Cyan Inc.'s intro on games like Myst.

11 Art Reviews

how is she saying that

AdventVoice responds:

I am sure it is the same as being able to speak with a mouth full of marbles.
It is a testament to her skill, to be able to say that without using her teeth.

some amazing fap material. i wish you could have her drooling a bit here

MLeth responds:

You can photoshop a little drool on there yourself - It's not so hard. I believe in you!

There's right-on-the-line-almost nipslip. Then there's just... absent nipples.

Should either be nipples or the top less revealing.

I try my best to be modest. In fact I'd say I'm far more modest than anyone else.

23, Female

Programmer

In the shoes of a genius

Joined on 2/19/05