All 1,072 game Reviews

Spaceguard 80 (WIP) Spaceguard 80 (WIP)

really annoying.

the constant nonstop infuriating patronizing tutorial at the start.

stop making me click so much to spam past it and start.

then i start playing

i hold down mouse on a spot and am shooting. i move mouse to another spot but it keeps shooting at my first target until i release mouse and click again. i've never seen mouse shooting handled like that in any game. i honestly think it's a bug. very bad design

i like the music. you probably weren't the one who made it lol.

Yellow Yellow

"i guess by now you know what's my favorite color"

should be

"i guess by now you know what my favorite color is"

the first way is how foreigners with bad english tend to massacre that type of sentence.

fun game.

Extraction (LDJAM version) Extraction (LDJAM version)

I beat it in approximately 4 seconds.

Casus Casus

it's great except the music is terrible and abrasive. also you should be able to flip the world while in the air. it's weird that you can't.

Pinstripe: Chapter 1 Pinstripe: Chapter 1

Great game. I went and got the full game.

Revenge of dog Revenge of dog

got free and ran over and found some sheep. i tried to chase the sheep back into the sheep pen. but it just stopped at the gate. then i tried to chase it in the opposite direction over to the car crash but couldn't cuz the sheep was all the way to the right so i couldn't get to the right of it.

i'm assuming that's what i was supposed to do cuz spamming everything i could at every location in the map did nothing. banging on the gate did nothing but make a noise. couldn't do anything with the house. couldn't do anything at the car. etc.

MathieuLyft responds:

Thanks, yes this is a Big Bug ^^ So i fix it now I think it's OK for the Sheep :-)

Iron Kiss Iron Kiss

so... i didn't ue the +50 rep bonus... and killed a bunch of guys. so that's a bunch of rep i permanently lost access to? how stupid.

Pandadoor responds:

Your ship was ad free, it's a moral choice.

Soda Dungeon Lite Soda Dungeon Lite

as someone who plays every incremental/idle game on mobile and pc, this is one of the greats imo.

get all +gold gear and get your level up into the 10 thousands

Fathom Fathom

really terrible music. abrasive.

Ink's Sleep DEMO Ink's Sleep DEMO

cute. i'm a girl so i think things like this are cute