All 1,083 game Reviews

Fragile Fragile

fell into some hole with no way out... i don't... feel like i should risk giving this game a second chance. have a nice day.

Pain That Binds Us Pain That Binds Us

"Oh look its another one of these walking simulator games, with worse gameplay than 1982 games, and the typical gender-study, white-supremacy, anti-homophobic, we-should-all-love-each-other stories.
I don't want to add any political content to a review, but you already did. And I am sick and tired of it. Not because of my personal opinion, but because it is exactly this mind-blowing non-historical bending of truth in all of media that influences young people.
Oh look, two white people with bald heads and baseball bats. If anything it is them who must surely oppose any free love.
Well guess what, most of the world won't tolerate it, and most of the world isn't white and bald headed, and probably lacks baseball bats.
Cliché political-correctness crap. We are fed up with that. We can make up our own minds. And the world isn't black and white."

Sums it up perfectly I think.

You are the reason Trump was elected.

Evoplanet Evoplanet

Great menu music for such a boring and annoying game.

Zombie Cannon Attack! Zombie Cannon Attack!

Rubble games... and a zombie or something under it.

And it sits there.. forever.

Great title screen that never progresses.

RubbleGames responds:

Can you give me a bit more info please, such as browser and os?

Running VoltGun Running VoltGun

i'm not aware of an engine that doesn't make controller support really easy.

hate playing platformers like this with keyboard. controller is vastly superior.

Hivex Remaster Hivex Remaster

i don't like the scoring formula.

i'm not a fan of games where i beat level after level and am continually reminded of my failure, despite beating the level.

screw that. i crushed the level faster and more efficiently than anyone else with equal knowledge/skill to me. no question about that.

Pivot Pilot DEMO Pivot Pilot DEMO

nope. the controls for the arm are too frustrating. blammed.

sleakku responds:

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. The arm controls can take a bit time to master. Nevertheless, I appreciate your feedback.

Ananias Roguelike Ananias Roguelike

i feel guilty when games like this aren't fun for me at all. cuz i can tell a huge amount of effort went into it.

just don't like the way movement feels. and i don't like turn-based unless it's chess or sommething.

Blind Blade Blind Blade

you move too frustratingly slow.

Dark Medieval Times Alpha Demo Dark Medieval Times Alpha Demo

"destroy the weapons with your hammer to get resources" etc.

uhm. pressing a does nothing. you don't even have a weapon at the start.

also nothing tells you how to close the prompts that pop up. 'd' is not an obvious key for that. i had to spam my keyboard.

very bad player training.

DarkenSoft responds:

Tutorial say:"Destroy the objects with the Hammer Icon to gather materials".
You need a weapon to do that, and the weapon is in a chest.

To close the menu just watch the help bar in the bottom right corner.